Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Dodos

My Chicago trip was extremely stressful, but I got my visa!  Better yet, I got to take pictures for The Dodos.  The show was great. Brendan Losch opened, and the pics I took of his great performance are up on his myspace page here.  


I can't get over how great The Dodos were live.  I can't wait to see them again in Paris.  I'm sure that, by that time, it'll be nice to hear something in English.  I'll give an update later on this week if The Dodos use my pictures. (fingers crossed)  I have some other pics from the show on my Flickr. Go there.

All in all, it was a marvelous show.  I got back to ISU around 3:30 a.m., but it was totally worth it.  Oddly enough my computer crashed and I had to borrow my friends computer to finish an assignment for class the next day.  I was up at 4:45 when the alleged "earthquake" shook Illinois.  It seemed that everyone felt it but me.  : (  I'm sad I missed it.  I guess I'll have to wait for the next one.

My girlfriend is pretty!

No comments: