Monday, March 31, 2008

The Graduate, new lens, Cole turns 20 something, and photo editor interview. BIG WEEK






OH MY, The Graduate put on another great show at Club Chrome in Springfield.  What a great bunch of guys.
I was unable to borrow the 16-35mm from work, so I was stuck with my 28-90mm variable aperture piece of crap, but still managed to get some great shots. 
I was super slow to edit their photos, but if they use them, they should be up soon.  
In the mean time, Evan Hunt just did some stuff for them, and it looks great.  
Check them out on myspace HERE, and I assure you that you will not be disappointed.
Also, they paid me in beer.

Thanks Matt.

Tim with noticeable beard sweat, ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out.

Also, I'm currently wasting a lot of my time with graffiti wall on facebook.  It's genius.

Also, I just blew about a grand on a 16-35mm lens, so expect some sweet pics later this week when I get it. 

I have an interview with The Vidette to become photo editor on friday, wish me luck!

..and everyone should be at Cole's B-day on friday.

No comments: